Who we are?
SoundCampaign is a music promotion company that connects artists with independent Spotify playlist curators around the world, some of whom are record label owners.
Thus, we generate valuable interactions for our artists. We do it through promotional campaigns that last for 14 days.
During your 14-days campaign, we submit your song to these playlist curators. They will give you an honest and professional opinion about your music. Likewise, curators will do what we call a "playlist consideration", which means that they will decide whether or not to add your music to their playlists. If they do so, this might have an impact on your streams and followers, thus boosting your career.
Note: you should note that we do not guarantee that your song will actually be added to playlists, nor do we guarantee or sell streams, saves, or followers. This is illegal. In short, we do not guarantee specific results since the process is totally natural and organic. However, under our Artist Protection Program, we reimburse our clients whenever curators do not listen/review their songs.
While your campaign is running, you will know the partial results of it through notifications that we will send to your email and to your SoundCampaign account. However, keep in mind that only until it ends will you be able to see the official results. You can also promote your song again after the campaign ends; it will be sent to a different group of curators and it will be a completely new experience for you.
How does it work?
The way everything works is very simple:
1) You go to https://soundcamps.com
2) You click on "I Release Music" and then on "Create a campaign".
3) You add your track and continue filling in the required information.
4) You send the campaign for review to our A&R team and wait for them to contact you back with all the information on prices and audience.
5) You program your campaign and pay for it.
6) Your campaign starts and you wait 14 days until it ends.
7) You get a report with useful stats and information regarding the performance of your campaign.